Occasionally Microsoft will use their Auto Update feature in Windows 10 and will send out new drivers to your notebook. Generally this is fine however sometimes you do not want drivers such as your Video Card drivers updated as the newest drivers will not work properly in your notebook. To turn off these driver updates please follow this easy procedure.
1. Click Start, right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
2. In the Tasks list, click Advanced System Settings.
3. On the System Properties dialog box, click the Hardware tab, and then click Windows Update Driver Settings.
4. Select Never check for drivers when I connect a device.
5. Click OK twice, and then close the System dialog box.